Share on Facebook
Join Our Mailing List
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Notes for Sunday – February 14, 2016 February 14, 2016Today, we present another entry for Round 63 of the SurvivalBlog non-fiction writing contest. The nearly $12,000 worth of prizes for this round include: First Prize: A Tactical Self-Contained 2-Series Solar Power Generator system from Always Empowered. This compact starter power system is packaged in a wheeled O.D. green EMP-shielded … Continue reading →Hugh James Latimer
- Keeping Battery Devices Running In An Austere Environment, by Snaketzu February 14, 2016We all have at least a handful of battery-powered devices that can be very handy in an emergency or even a TEOTWAKI situation. Weapon sights, flashlights, GPS, handheld radio, a tablet loaded with books and PDFs, night vision gear, and possibly even a cell phone are all things that could … Continue reading →Hugh James Latimer
- Letter Re: Making a Last Run February 14, 2016Thank you so much for what you’re doing here. I don’t understand people who say they want to prep but won’t put this website on their daily reading list. In reference to Making a Last Run, at first I was appalled that any prepper would go to the store to … Continue reading →Hugh James Latimer
- Economics and Investing: February 14, 2016Alternate Unemployment Charts 25percent sound good – B.B. o o o The world can’t afford another financial crash – it could destroy capitalism as we know it – S.B. o o o Items from Professor Preponomics: US News Four Horsemen of the Economic Apocalypse (Business Insider) Excerpt: “It’s getting impossible … Continue reading →Hugh James Latimer
- Odds ‘n Sods: February 14, 2016The Columbus Gyro Restaurant Rampage “Random Attack”: A Somali man named Mohammed comes into a restaurant called “Nazareth” and asks about the religion and national origin of the owner. He is told that the owner is a Christian Arab emigre from Israel. So Mohammed comes back a half hour later … Continue reading →Hugh James Latimer