Join Our Mailing List
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Notes for Monday – November 30, 2015 November 30, 2015Just one more day ’til the release of “Land of Promise”! Tomorrow (December 1st) is the day to order your copies of either the Kindle edition or the trade paperback! o o o I was saddened to hear of the passing of economist Richard Russell, at age 91. His Dow … Continue reading →Hugh James Latimer
- Pat Cascio’s Product Review: Springfield Armory XDm Compact .40 S&W November 30, 2015Make no mistake, I’m a huge fan of Springfield Armory firearms– all of them. When the XD handgun first came out, I picked one up; it was in .40S&W. At first appearance, it looked very much Glock-ish to my way of thinking. However, once home, I tore the gun down … Continue reading →Hugh James Latimer
- Recipe of the Week: Christmas Cheese Ball, by L.H. November 30, 2015This one is a super simple recipe that has stood the test of time. Everyone was making it in the late 70’s/early 80’s, and we’re still making it and delighting company and get-togethers all these years later. Ingredients: 2 blocks (8 oz. ea.) cream cheese 1 bunch green onions, minced … Continue reading →Hugh James Latimer
- Letter: Hoarding Silver, Gold and Diamonds November 30, 2015Hugh, I remember when I was young and would sit for hours listening to the depression stories that the old people would tell. One thing that stuck in my mind was that the only time that precious metals or stones were worth much was during times of plenty when you … Continue reading →Hugh James Latimer
- Economics and Investing: November 30, 2015Items from Professor Preponomics: Thanksgiving is a Celebration of Free Enterprise (Mises Institute) 1200 American Works Training Their Foreign Replacements (Breitbart) Why Federal Funds Pay for Empty Flights Out of Maryland and Virginia (Taxpayers for Common Sense) The Price of Copper May Hinge on a Single Precious Resource: Water (Market … Continue reading →Hugh James Latimer