Join Our Mailing List
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Notes for Monday – February 08, 2016 February 8, 2016On February 8th, 1910, the Boy Scouts of America was incorporated. For 100 years, the BSA stood as a strong bulwark of conservative, libertarian, moral values. They successfully united boys from diverse backgrounds, different religions, and different ethnicities– uniting them based upon the principles required for a boy to become … Continue reading →Hugh James Latimer
- Red List, Blue List, Black List, You List February 8, 2016There has been a lot of conjecture in the past 40 years in patriot circles about the existence of government “round up lists”. Large-scale disaster and war planning exercises, like REX-84 (Readiness Exercise-1984) and Jade Helm 2015, have stimulated endless discourse about whether or not the government maintains a so-called … Continue reading →Hugh James Latimer
- Pat Cascio’s Product Review: Update on .300 Whisper Ammo, by Pat Cascio February 8, 2016I did two articles on Ruger firearms. One was on their Mini-14 in .300 Blackout, and the other was on the new Ruger SR-556 Take Down rifle that comes in .223/5/56. In the latter, you can swap out the barrel and convert it to fire .300 Blackout/.300 Whisper ammo, which … Continue reading →Hugh James Latimer
- Recipe of the Week: Quick Chile, by Sawyer February 8, 2016Ingredients: 1/2 lb ground chuck 1/2 green bell pepper, diced 1 large yellow onion, diced 2 green onion stems, chopped 1 (4 oz) can of mushroom stems and pieces, drained 1 (15.5 oz) can of (Spartan) chile beans 1 (15 oz) can of (Meijer Naturals) tomato sauce 1 (14.5 oz) … Continue reading →Hugh James Latimer
- Letter Re: Bug Out Boats February 8, 2016Hugh, I want to address the specifics of Catamarans and their abilities. My experience exceeds most others. I grew up on powerboats, both large and small. Eventually, when it was my own money, I graduated to sail. I have owned and cruised on plastic classics, steel hull, and ferro-cement monohulls, … Continue reading →Hugh James Latimer