by Montie Roland, Montie Design Morrisville – Last week, I had the honor of being selected as a judge for an Interactionary Design Competition held by the Triangle chapter of the Usability Professionals Association...
Join Our Mailing List
- Customer’s Over the Top Modified Y-Shot Slingshot – the Tech-Tactical
- Montie Gear Newsletter – March – Brainstorm with Us, Win Montie Gear
- 2015 Event – Zombie Apocalypse / Last Stand Weekend at Troublesome Gap
- Pick the Right Ammo for Hunting with your Slingshot
- Understanding the Basics of Crowdfunding
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Notes for Friday – May 06, 2016 May 6, 2016May 6th is the birthday of Tuvia Bielski (born 1906). You may remember him as the main character in the movie Defiance. This movie was based on the book Defiance: The Bielski Partisans by Nechama Tec. o o o Please lift up our neighbors to the north in prayer – … Continue reading →Hugh James Latimer
- Maintaining Your Household in the Post-SHTF World- Part 2, by S.T. May 6, 2016Wood Stove Cooking The same recipes that you use in the summer with a wonder oven you can also cook in the winter on a wood stove. The Ice House Keeping Food Cold or Frozen in the Hot Summer I do not have ponds or horses and buggies to move … Continue reading →Hugh James Latimer
- Letter Re: Velcro on Tactical Gear May 6, 2016Dear Hugh, A very nice alternative to velcro pouches is made by the folks at UW Gear. They use a “tuck tab” feature that doesn’t use velcro, snaps, or buckles. This uses a stiff piece of webbing that “tucks” into the tab on the front of the magazine pouch. There … Continue reading →Hugh James Latimer
- Odds ‘n Sods: May 6, 2016A beautiful prayer by film producer/author Alex Kendrick speaking at the 2015 National Day of Prayer in Washington D.C. o o o This link is to an article from Tech Insider on the ease with which a penetration team (white hat hackers) completely compromised a power utility within 24 hours. … Continue reading →Hugh James Latimer
- Economics and Investing: May 6, 2016Every Time This Has Happened, A Recession Followed o o o New banking normal where lending $2 increases GDP by $1: US bank credit up 44 percent since 2008 while GDP up 21 percent. o o o Items from Professor Preponomics: US News Inflation as a Policy (Mises) Excerpt: “…the … Continue reading →Hugh James Latimer